- Metropolitan Miami-Dade County Fire and Rescue Commissioner, 1986 – 1990
- Vice Chairman, Miami-Dade County Fire Commission, 1988-1992
- Legislative drafter of the 1973 Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act.
- Represented builders, developers, large and small, in corporate representation and litigation.
- Represents developers on multi-use projects with budgets of over one billion in the cities of Miami and New York.
- Has expertise in boutique hotel operation, construction management and litigation for private investors, owners and operators.
- Founder of the pre-cursor to The Fire Rescue System of America.
- Founder of the Medical Commission on Human Rights, Washington, 1969-71(MCHR).
- Represented and acted as an advisor to the Federal Aviation Administration
- Managing Partner, The Foreclosure Project
- Florida Bar, 1974